Thursday, 23 August 2012

Nola am Weinbergsweg

We had lunch at this amazing restaurant in Weinbergsweg Park today. I hear that it is virtually impossible to get into this place for the Sunday buffet without a reservation so it was great to enjoy it today in the late summer sun.


We sat out on the terrace and I had the amazing risotto and my son enjoyed the pancakes. The menu is  seasonal and very interesting. I have never been to a Swiss restaurant and the fondue to share looked exciting for another day.


 
I loved the retro interior and it looks like a place that will be suitably cosy in the winter. They are open every day except Christmas Day (25 Dec).


They have a changing table in the disabled toilet and there are a number of highchairs. The waiting staff are friendly and I loved that our waiter spoke to my son like he was a grown up customer. A great place - ambience, food, service and location.



Address: Veteranenstrasse 9, 10119 Berlin
Website




View Larger Map